Tastes just like cheesecake. I had to taste test to get the right amount of cheesecake flavor but it tastes perfect now. Note large tapioca pearls can be purchased at Asian grocery stores. Bubble tea straws can be purchased online.
My Private Note
16 oz s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place defrosted blueberries in food processor along with sweetener and puree until smooth.
- 2Place ice into blender and crush until partially crushed.
- 3Place cream cheese frosting in a small bowl and mix with milk thoroughly.
- 4Pour cream cheese milk, blueberry puree, and sugar syrup over crushed ice in blender.
- 5Blend on highest setting until all ice is crushed.
- 6Pour over tapioca pearl in a tall glass and serve with bubble tea straw.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Bubble Tea
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 312.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 120.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 106.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: