Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes just like cheesecake. I had to taste test to get the right amount of cheesecake flavor but it tastes perfect now. Note large tapioca pearls can be purchased at Asian grocery stores. Bubble tea straws can be purchased online.
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese frosting
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons sugar syrup
- 1 cup ice (16oz)
- 4 ounces frozen blueberries
- 4 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared tapioca
- Place defrosted blueberries in food processor along with sweetener and puree until smooth.
- Place ice into blender and crush until partially crushed.
- Place cream cheese frosting in a small bowl and mix with milk thoroughly.
- Pour cream cheese milk, blueberry puree, and sugar syrup over crushed ice in blender.
- Blend on highest setting until all ice is crushed.
- Pour over tapioca pearl in a tall glass and serve with bubble tea straw.