Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Love cheesecake? Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. This recipe comes from www.bettycrocker.com.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) jar blueberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed and drained)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cookie mix, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms.
- Press in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add whipping cream and eggs; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Spread spreadable fruit over partially cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 7 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- ***Cook time does not include cooling bars for 30 minutes or for the 2 hour refrigeration time.
Your recipe makes for some great tasting bars, for sure! Followed it right on down, using frozen blueberries since I couldn't find fresh ones that looked good enough! Shared these at one our our weekly meetings & they were a definite hit! You have a great keeper of a recipe here! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]