1 hr 10 mins
Love cheesecake? Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. This recipe comes from www.bettycrocker.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, beat cookie mix, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms.
- 4Press in bottom of pan.
- 5Bake 15 minutes.
- 6Cool 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- 8Add whipping cream and eggs; beat on low speed until well blended.
- 9Spread spreadable fruit over partially cooled crust.
- 10Sprinkle with blueberries.
- 11Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
- 12Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- 13Cool 30 minutes.
- 14Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- 15For bars, cut into 7 rows by 4 rows.
- 16Store covered in refrigerator.
- 17***Cook time does not include cooling bars for 30 minutes or for the 2 hour refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Bars (Cookie Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (2264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 206.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g