Recipe by Juenessa
Love cheesecake? Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. This recipe comes from www.bettycrocker.com.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Your recipe makes for some great tasting bars, for sure! Followed it right on down, using frozen blueberries since I couldn't find fresh ones that looked good enough! Shared these at one our our weekly meetings & they were a definite hit! You have a great keeper of a recipe here! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup tag]
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) jar blueberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole blueberries (fresh or frozen, thawed and drained)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cookie mix, butter and egg with electric mixer on low speed until soft dough forms.
- Press in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer on medium speed until fluffy.
- Add whipping cream and eggs; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Spread spreadable fruit over partially cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with blueberries.
- Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- For bars, cut into 7 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- ***Cook time does not include cooling bars for 30 minutes or for the 2 hour refrigeration time.