Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These bars are so delicious. I took them to work for a breakfast treat and everyone loved them.
Make and share this Blueberry Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Heat over to 350.
- Grease 13x9 baking pan.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cake mix.
- Combine remaining mix, crumbs, 1 egg, 1/4 cup butter.
- Press into bottom and slightly up sides of pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 eggs in bowl until smooth.
- Spread on crust.
- Dollop with filling.
- Sprinkle reserved cake mix and almonds on top of blueberry filling; drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 35 minute.
- Cool and then refrigerate.
- Cut into 24 bars and serve.
I served these at a dessert and movie night at my house. These were very well received. Made them a day before and they still tasted fresh. Froze some of the leftovers (I had a lot of desserts made!!) Thanks Chris