Recipe by GaylaJ
Easy summer dessert from Kraft. I actually made these as blackberry, rather than blueberry, and substituted a 21-ounce can of blackberry pie filling I had on hand for the jam and the blueberries.
Top Review by pattikay in L.A.
These turned out great! They were simple to put together and very tasty. I added a bit of contreau to the cheesecake mixture, which was a nice addition. Thanks for sharing!
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 226.79 g jar blueberry jam (or preserves)
- 236.59 ml blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and press firmly and evenly onto bottom of 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs and vanila, beating until well blended. Set aside.
- Stir jam until softened and spread evenly over crust; sprinkle with blueberries. Top with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until slightly puffed. Cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate leftover bars for up to 3 days.