Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy summer dessert from Kraft. I actually made these as blackberry, rather than blueberry, and substituted a 21-ounce can of blackberry pie filling I had on hand for the jam and the blueberries.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 ounce) jar blueberry jam (or preserves)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and press firmly and evenly onto bottom of 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs and vanila, beating until well blended. Set aside.
- Stir jam until softened and spread evenly over crust; sprinkle with blueberries. Top with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until slightly puffed. Cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate leftover bars for up to 3 days.
These turned out great! They were simple to put together and very tasty. I added a bit of contreau to the cheesecake mixture, which was a nice addition. Thanks for sharing!
Very easy and yummy! I also substituted the blueberries and jam for a 21 oz can of blueberry pie filling that I had on hand and was trying to get rid of. Delish!
These were pretty good. I halved the recipe and put the bars in a 8x8 inch glass pan. As I was making it, the crust seemed to be a little crumbly for me and it was hard for me to spread the preserves over it without mixing them in. I was concerned the bars wouldn't stay together, but actually held their shape very well and tasted great!