1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Easy summer dessert from Kraft. I actually made these as blackberry, rather than blueberry, and substituted a 21-ounce can of blackberry pie filling I had on hand for the jam and the blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and press firmly and evenly onto bottom of 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- 2Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs and vanila, beating until well blended. Set aside.
- 3Stir jam until softened and spread evenly over crust; sprinkle with blueberries. Top with cream cheese mixture.
- 4Bake 30 minutes or until slightly puffed. Cool completely in pan.
- 5Refrigerate leftover bars for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.9
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.9 mg
- Sodium 128.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g