Sydney Mike's Note:
Although the original of this recipe was found in May 2001 issue of Family Circle Quick & Easy Good Food in Minutes, I made sure these were packed with blueberries! Preparation time does not include the time needed for the finished product to cool down & chill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
- 2SET ASIDE 1/2 CUP OF THE CAKE MIX,
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine the remaining mix, crushed oats, just 1 of the eggs & only 1/4 cup of the butter, then press this mixture into the bottom & slightly up the sides of the greased baking pan.
- 4In second mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar & the remaining 2 eggs until smooth, then spread this mixture onto the crust.
- 5In a third mixing bowl, combine the pie filling & the thawed blueberries, then spread this carefully over the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Combine the reserved 1/2 cup of cake mix with the chopped pecans & sprinkle this on top of the blueberries.
- 7Finally, drizzle the last 1/4 cup of melted butter over the nuts-&-cake-mix combo, & bake for 35 minutes.
- 8Set the baking pan on a wire rack & let cool to room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cheesecake Bar
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.2
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 215.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: