Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Weight Watchers message boards
Make and share this Blueberry Cheesecake Baked Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg beaters 99% egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese
- Spray an 11x17" baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake in prepared pan at 350 F for 30-40 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
I thought this was fabulous; I'm a big fan of oatmeal! I used regular eggs instead of egg substitute, but followed the recipe otherwise. Mine was as done as I like baked oatmeal to be in 25 minutes. Next time, I intend to double the blueberries.
I loved the sound of this one but unfortunately the taste didn't dazzle me, it seemed a bit gluggy. I used a powdered egg subsitute so not sure whether it should have been a liquid one from the recipe, maybe that may have been my problem. Thanks for posting though, always good to try something new.