Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another one of nanas recipes. You can really use any kind of berry, I just named it blue berry because that is what she used most. Very good and easy recipe for all of you cheese cake lovers out there. Enjoy!!!!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
cheese cake ingredients
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, your 3 tablespoons sugar and soft butter.
- Press into pie pan.
- Now mix together cream cheese, your 1/2 cup of sugar and cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into crust and cover with your favorite pie filling.
- I recomend blue berry or cherry.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
This was delicious. I had several compliments. When made with splenda this makes a great low-carb desert without the bluebery pie filling. My son has diabetes and he told me over and over how great it tasted. This recipe is easy and taste great too!!