Recipe by Bonnie LaBrake
Another one of nanas recipes. You can really use any kind of berry, I just named it blue berry because that is what she used most. Very good and easy recipe for all of you cheese cake lovers out there. Enjoy!!!!
Top Review by Chef Melissa#5
This was delicious. I had several compliments. When made with splenda this makes a great low-carb desert without the bluebery pie filling. My son has diabetes and he told me over and over how great it tasted. This recipe is easy and taste great too!!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
cheese cake ingredients
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, your 3 tablespoons sugar and soft butter.
- Press into pie pan.
- Now mix together cream cheese, your 1/2 cup of sugar and cool whip.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into crust and cover with your favorite pie filling.
- I recomend blue berry or cherry.
- Chill for several hours before serving.