Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy to make and taste delicious.My kids love this very much
- 10 pieces plain digestive biscuits, crushed
- 125 g butter, melted
- 3 (250 g) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 -5 drops almond essence
- 1 (8 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Combined biscuit and melted butter and pressed on removable based of 9" cake pan.
- keep in freezer while preparing filling cream cream cheese and sugar for 15 minutes or until creamy add vanilla and almond essence add egg one at a time.
- Mix until combined Finally, add sourcream into cake mixture and mix well Pour cake mixture on biscuit based and baked for 1 hour 180C Cool completely before top with blueberry pie filling.
Wow - fabulous!!! Made it twice now, once with blue berries and second time with strawberies - what a winner!!!