Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one is rich and decadent and not for the faint of heart! A baked cheesecake that has no crust. This needs to refrigerate for at least 8 hours then set at room temp for 2 so plan ahead. From Cheesecake Madness.
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 lb sweet butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, heavy cream, eggs, sugar, cornstarch, flour, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- Blend in the sour cream, butter, and blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into a well-buttered 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350º oven for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Carefully remove the sides of the springform pan and decorate the cake by sprinkling the top with the powdered sugar. For best results, let the cake stand at room temperature for 2 hours before serving.