- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄4 pint sour cream
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crust ingredients well and press into bottom of a 9" pie pan. Bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Blend the cream cheese,sour cream and 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth. Pour into crust.
- Top with blueberry pie filling. Sprinkle sugar on top and bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Chill and serve.