Baby Chevelle's Note:
This great recipe came from my good friend Vera back in 1974, I have been enjoying it every since. Not sure where she got it from it is delicious, as all her recipes are.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Press dough evenly in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and lemon rind in a medium size bowl with mixer till smooth.
- 4Spread mixture over cookie dough.
- 5Dollop blueberry pie filling on cheese;swirl with a knife or small metal spatula.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- 7Cool on a wire rack.
- 8Cut into bars. Refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry-Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g