Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This great recipe came from my good friend Vera back in 1974, I have been enjoying it every since. Not sure where she got it from it is delicious, as all her recipes are.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Press dough evenly in a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, egg, sugar, and lemon rind in a medium size bowl with mixer till smooth.
- Spread mixture over cookie dough.
- Dollop blueberry pie filling on cheese;swirl with a knife or small metal spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars. Refrigerate.
We liked this cookie bar. Very easy to make. Thanks Baby Chevelle. Bullwinkle.
Yum! Quick and tasty...thanks. I'm going to try it with other fillings as well...