Recipe by mailbelle
Simple blueberry dessert for empty nesters, newlyweds, or college students!
Top Review by nethope
I made 12 mini doughnuts in my mini doughnut pan (without blueberries). Although they tasted fine, I suspect it would work best as directed, as two blueberries cakes in two custard cups! Worth trying again, especially with fruit, especially when I don't want too much dessert left over to tempt me!
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- Divide half of the berries between two greased 10-ounce custard cups.
- Top with batter and remaining berries.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.