1/1 Photo of Blueberry Cake
I was bored and craving something sweet and all i had on hand was some frozen fresh blueberries. I threw some stuff together and this is what i ended up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix flour, salt, baking powder in large bowl. Set aside.
- 3Cream together sugars and butter.
- 4Add eggs to sugar mixture one at time, incorporate well.
- 5Add milk and water to sugar/egg mixture, mix until creamy.
- 6Slowly add flour mix to wet ingredienta until smooth.
- 7Fold in blueberries.
- 8Pour into a lightly greased 13X9 inch pan.
- 9Sprinkle top lightly with granulated sugar.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick insterted in middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 106.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g