- 1 cup shortening
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- powdered sugar (for dusting)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the shortening, sugar, eggs and milk.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Add the 1/4cp flour with the blueberries in a separate bowl, then add to the mixture.
- Put into a greased 13 x 9 baking pan and bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool completely and dust top with powder sugar.