Top Review by ImKerri
These were awesome using fresh blueberries! My DS asked me to make them and he was so thrilled when I did, that he brought over the whole neighborhood to try them! They were a huge hit with us all!
- 12 frozen tart shells, each about 3
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Leave shells in foil cups and place on a baking sheet. In large bowl, whisk egg with syrup, juice and vanilla.
- In another bowl, stir sugar with flour.
- Divide berries among shells.
- Pour in egg mixture, filling each shell right to top.
- Bake on bottom rack at 375F oven until bubbly and top is a bit crusty, from 18-23 minutes.Tarts will firm up when cool and can be refrigerated 2 days.