Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; Add egg, buttermilk and oil, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in blueberries.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges looked cooked.
- Serve with syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Fabulous! Thank you. My 11 year old son and my b/f loved these! I had to make a second batch. Very fluffy.
Yummy!!!!! Made this for our 4th of July breakfast. This was so easy to make. Adults and kids alike loved these. Yeahs and hoorays from everyone. The texture was soft and fluffy. Served this with blueberry syrup and maple syrup. Great recipe. Thank-you.
Made these last weekend and served them to our guests. Many ohhs and ahhs. Easy to prepare. Great fluffy, light texture. Served this with butter and blueberry syrup. YUMMMMMY!