- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, rinsed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; Add egg, buttermilk and oil, beating until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in blueberries.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet.
- Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and edges looked cooked.
- Serve with syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.