Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
For us, the ultimate summertime treat.
Make and share this Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine egg, buttermilk, and butter; mix well.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients; pour in liquid ingredients.
- Stir just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from pan immediately.
This is my first attempt at making Blueberry Muffins. They turned out very moist and not overly sweet which is what I like. Full of berries. DS and DD both loved them. DH missed out so too bad for him. Thanks for a terrific recipe.
My husband and I were happy, happy, happy with how these muffins turned out. Soft on the inside, very slightly crusty on the outside and full of scrumptious blueberries. We had these for breakfast and almost made ourselves sick by eating too many. Thanks so much :)
We enjoyed these very much at our house. We love Blueberry muffins and I love trying new recipes all the time. My tip for everyone is, if you don't have a Pampered Chef Stoneware Muffin pan- get one!!! They make the most beautiful shaped muffins and they brown perfectly! (This is not a sales pitch, I don't sell PC). But really, is stoneware muffin pan is absolutely the best!