Recipe by erinn in tbay
These are INCREDIBLE--I could eat the whole recipe! Whenever I make these, the recipe is requested. Try them, you'll love them.
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries
- pastry dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out pastry and cut to fit tart tins (I use mini tarts but you can use muffin tins-this will increase the cooking time) preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, whisk egg, syrup, lemon juice and vanilla.
- In medium bowl, mix sugar and flour.
- Stir into egg mixture with butter.
- Divide berries into uncooked pastry shells.
- Pour egg mixture to top of shells.
- Bake 18-23 minutes.
- Remove tarts from tins immediately or the sugar will harden and they will stick tarts will firm up as they cool.