1/2 Photos of Blueberry Butter Tarts
erinn in tbay's Note:
These are INCREDIBLE--I could eat the whole recipe! Whenever I make these, the recipe is requested. Try them, you'll love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out pastry and cut to fit tart tins (I use mini tarts but you can use muffin tins-this will increase the cooking time) preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In large bowl, whisk egg, syrup, lemon juice and vanilla.
- 3In medium bowl, mix sugar and flour.
- 4Stir into egg mixture with butter.
- 5Divide berries into uncooked pastry shells.
- 6Pour egg mixture to top of shells.
- 7Bake 18-23 minutes.
- 8Remove tarts from tins immediately or the sugar will harden and they will stick tarts will firm up as they cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Butter Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 29.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g