This is a great recipe to make when berries are in season. The recipe can be doubled, but prepare the same ingredients in two separate bowls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 375°F (set oven to bottom-lowest rack).
- 2Prepare a cookie sheet, leave the foil liners on the shells and place on sheet.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together egg with syrup, juice and vanilla.
- 4In another bowl stir sugar and flour.
- 5Stir/whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture along with the butter.
- 6Divide the berries equally among the shells.
- 7Pour the egg mixture over the berries, filling to the top.
- 8Bake for about 17-23 minutes (tarts will firm up when they are cooled).
- 9Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Butter Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.6
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 146.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: