Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great recipe to make when berries are in season. The recipe can be doubled, but prepare the same ingredients in two separate bowls.
- Set oven to 375°F (set oven to bottom-lowest rack).
- Prepare a cookie sheet, leave the foil liners on the shells and place on sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg with syrup, juice and vanilla.
- In another bowl stir sugar and flour.
- Stir/whisk the flour mixture into the egg mixture along with the butter.
- Divide the berries equally among the shells.
- Pour the egg mixture over the berries, filling to the top.
- Bake for about 17-23 minutes (tarts will firm up when they are cooled).
- Can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.
This is my first review EVER! Kittencal, you have a great talent and these tarts are truly delicious.