Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl blend together eggs, buttermilk, oil and orange juice concentrate.
- Add dry ingredients, mix thoroughly.
- Fold in blueberries and nuts.
- Spoon into pan.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 hour before inverting onto plate.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
This cake is not very good. It didn't bake completely in the time listed and was not sweet enough. I wasted all those blueberries.
AWESOME! This was so easy to make and just out of this world. I made one for my brother's birthday and one to share with friends, everyone loved it.
This was oh so easy to make and oh so good!! I made it for my hubby's birthday and will also send the recepi on to my dmil as they own a 40 acre blueberry farm