Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is fantastic! Great for brunch, breakfast, or even dessert! You can interchange the lemonade concentrate with orange juice concentrate, or any other flavor.
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, vegetable oil, and lemonade concentrate and beat well combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, 2/3 cup flour, and oatmeal and mix until crumbly.
- Spray a 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Pour half of batter into pan and sprinkle with half of streusel mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with struesel mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick into center comes out clean,cake is brown, and pulls away from edges of pan.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm, dusted with powdered sugar.