Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is fantastic! Great for brunch, breakfast, or even dessert! You can interchange the lemonade concentrate with orange juice concentrate, or any other flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Add eggs, buttermilk, vegetable oil, and lemonade concentrate and beat well combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, 2/3 cup flour, and oatmeal and mix until crumbly.
- Spray a 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Pour half of batter into pan and sprinkle with half of streusel mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with struesel mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes, or until toothpick into center comes out clean,cake is brown, and pulls away from edges of pan.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm, dusted with powdered sugar.