Slightly different, this one begins with 2 boxes of blueberry muffin mix. NOTE: You will use the two small cans of blueberries included in the packaged muffin mixes; there are no fresh blueberries in this recipe. This breakfast cake comes from one of my old "card libraries" but don't remember which one. so can't give credit where credit is due. It's a family favorite.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Drain and rinse blueberries; set aside.
- Mix brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl blend eggs, sour cream and water. Blend in muffin mix with a fork. Spread 1/3 of batter in pan; top with half the sugar mixture and half the blueberries.
- Repeat, ending with last 1/3 of muffin batter.
- NOTE: I've found that if I twist a knife through the batter a few times just before baking that it disperses the cinnamon/nut mixture more evenly and makes a better swirl throughout the entire cake.
- Bake 50 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and milk until smooth. Drizzle on warm cake.
- A great breakfast treat for the whole family.