1/4 Photos of Blueberry Bundt Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This cake can be make all year round since it uses frozen blueberries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter and flour bundt pan making sure to get all the nooks and crannies.
- 3Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
- 4Using electric mixer, beat 1 2/3 cups sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 6Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
- 7Beat in dry ingredients in 3 additions alternately with buttermilk.
- 8Fold in blueberries.
- 9Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick instered in center of cake comes out clean.
- 10Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- 11Turn cake out onto rack and cool completely.
- 12Transfer cake to plate, sift powdered sugar over, and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 421.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g