Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cake can be make all year round since it uses frozen blueberries.
Make and share this Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter and flour bundt pan making sure to get all the nooks and crannies.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat 1 2/3 cups sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
- Beat in dry ingredients in 3 additions alternately with buttermilk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick instered in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto rack and cool completely.
- Transfer cake to plate, sift powdered sugar over, and serve.
What a beautiful cake this recipe makes Luvs2Cook. I made this special treat for my dh for Father's Day. So glad that I choose your recipe. It was awesome. The cake was tall, tender, moist and full of flavor. The texture was spot on as was the crumb. I made the cake using fresh blueberries. We really enjoyed the orange zest in the cake, it was perfect without being over bearing. Cooked it in a spring form pan, which worked perfectly. We will be enjoying this recipe for years to come. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe, which I have placed in my best of 2012 Cookbook.
Fantastic! I used fresh blueberries and lemon zest because I was out of oranges. It was perfect. This will be a regular dessert during blueberry season. Thanks for sharing!
This was moist and delicious. I will be sure to make it again. Thank you for such a great recipe.!! Now I have something to make with all my fresh and frozen blueberries from Michigan!!