This cake can be make all year round since it uses frozen blueberries.
Make and share this Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter and flour bundt pan making sure to get all the nooks and crannies.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer, beat 1 2/3 cups sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
- Beat in dry ingredients in 3 additions alternately with buttermilk.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick instered in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto rack and cool completely.
- Transfer cake to plate, sift powdered sugar over, and serve.