Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup buckwheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cups blueberries, divided
- 1⁄2 cup real maple syrup
- In a big bowl, whisk the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In another bowl, beat the buttermilk, nonfat milk, honey, eggs, and oil together.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to combine.
- Stir in 1 cup berries.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Ladle the batter onto the skillet with a ¼ cup measure.
- Turn pancakes when they are golden brown on the bottom and bubbles are forming on top, about 1 ½ minutes.
- Cook the other side until golden brown, about 1 ½ minutes.
- Serve topped with more blueberries and maple syrup.