My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a big bowl, whisk the flours, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- 2In another bowl, beat the buttermilk, nonfat milk, honey, eggs, and oil together.
- 3Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to combine.
- 4Stir in 1 cup berries.
- 5Preheat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- 6Ladle the batter onto the skillet with a ¼ cup measure.
- 7Turn pancakes when they are golden brown on the bottom and bubbles are forming on top, about 1 ½ minutes.
- 8Cook the other side until golden brown, about 1 ½ minutes.
- 9Serve topped with more blueberries and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.0
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 570.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 41.6 g
- Protein 13.2 g