Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
An easy to make coffee cake that everyone will love.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups blueberries, washed and stems removed
- To make the topping, stir the dry ingredients and butter with a fork until mixture crumbles; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar, add the eggs and stir in the milk.
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a separate bowl and gradually stir it into the batter.
- Fold in the blueberries, then spread the batter in the pan and sprinkle topping over the batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the muddle comes out dry.
- Serves up to 8.
I made this for breakfast this morning and it was delicious! My whole family enjoyed it especially my DH! I will be making this on a regular basis. Thanks for posting this!