1/1 Photo of Blueberry Buckle
1 hr 5 mins
This is a really amazing dessert that everyone gobbles up,everytime! From Better Homes, Simply Better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 3Stir together 2 Cups flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 Cup sugar and 1/4 Cup butter. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined.
- 5Add egg, beat until fluffy.
- 6Alternately add flour mixture and milk to egg mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
- 7Gently fold in berries.
- 8Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 9For topping, in a small bowl, combine 1/2 Cup sugar, 1/3 Cup flour, and cinnamon.
- 10Cut in 1/4 Cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 11Sprinkle topping over batter, sprinkle with additional sugar.
- 12Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 13Serve warm, with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Buckle
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g