1/3 Photos of Blueberry Breakfast Sauce (Quick and Easy)
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a wonderful blueberry syrup recipe that is very simple to put together. My whole family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; gradually stir in water.
- 2Add blueberries; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Boil for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve warm or cold over french toast, pancakes or waffles.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Breakfast Sauce (Quick and Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 64.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g