A great recipe for a weekend breakfast with a little planning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Two nights ahead: Cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes and spread evenly over a baking sheet\; covered loosely with foil.
- 2One night ahead, assemble casserole.
- 3In a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, layer half of the bread cubes.
- 4Cut brick of cream cheese into 1/2 inch cubes and sprinkle over bread.
- 5Layer blueberries over cream cheese.
- 6Top with remaining bread.
- 7In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon; pour evenly over casserole.
- 8Cover dish and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 9Remove casserole from refrigerator in morning and bake at 375 for 25 minutes, covered.
- 10Remove foil and continue baking an additional 25 minutes, until casserole has puffed, do not brown.
- 11Remove from oven and allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 12Refrigerate remaining portion, reheats well.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.7
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 385.8 mg
- Sodium 500.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 19.2 g