1/1 Photo of Blueberry Bread With White Chocolate Icing
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Lacy S.'s Note:
I found this recipe in a Holiday version of a Pillsbury cook book. It makes a wonderful addition to any holiday meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and allspice together into a large mixing bowl.
- 3In a seperate mixing bowl beat buttermilk, melted butter, and eggs until blended.
- 4Slowly mix dry mixture into wet mixture and mix until combined.
- 5Stir in blueberries and pecans.
- 6Grease 9X5 inch loaf pan and pour batter into pan.
- 7Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 20 minutes or until knife inserted into bread comes out clean.
- 8In a small microwave safe bowl, melt chips.
- 9Beat in powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- 10Drizzle icing over cooled blueberry bread, and allow to icing to set before serving.
- 11Cool bread in pan for 10 minutes then remove by running a knife around edges of pan to loosen bread. Remove bread and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bread With White Chocolate Icing
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.0 mg
- Sodium 253.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g