Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Crosse & Blackwell website.
Make and share this Blueberry Bread Pudding With Guava Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16 ounces cinnamon raisin bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄2 cup guava jelly (melted)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together half & half, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Place bread into a baking dish; pour egg mixture over bread.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cover and bake until set, about 45 minutes.
- For sauce, whip cream and powdered sugar at high speed until stuff; blend in Jelly.
- Serve Guava Cream with warm Blueberry Bread Pudding.