Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I love bread pudding and I love blueberries, so this one is a WINNER for me!
Top Review by FoodieFanatic
I bought a whole bucket of blueberries and was looking for some blueberries and came across a couple of yours that looked really good. This is one of them that we just loved! Loaded with blueberries and just the right amount of everything for us. Every bite had us digging in for more. Really delicious with a spoonful or two of whipped cream!
- 4 cups bread cubes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cut in pieces
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh rinsed well and drained, or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine bread, butter, sugar, salt, blueberries, water, and lemon juice.
- Pack mixture into a generously buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350, for 40 minutes, until set.
- Serve blueberry bread pudding hot or cold with cream or a Bourbon Sauce.