1/6 Photos of Blueberry, Bread Pudding
Bread pudding dotted with blueberries has a soft center and a crunchy top. It's not to sweet so go ahead and top it with the easy caramel sauce.This is good for Breafast, Brunch or Dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1892.72 ml cubed day old bread
- 8 large eggs
- 354.88 ml fresh blueberries or 354.88 ml frozen blueberries
- 236.59 ml heavy cream
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 lemon zest
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 236.59 ml prepared caramel topping
- 14.79 ml whiskey, rum or favorite liquour
- 1In a butter 8 X 8 oven proof pan place 1/2 the bread cubes in pan place 1/2 the blueberries top remaining bread and then blueberries.
- 2Mix eggs, cream, milk, zest, cinnamon, extract, sugar and salt.
- 3Pour over bread pressing gentle to submerge bread then cover with plastic wrap and soak for one hour.
- 4Preheat oven 350.
- 5Remove wrap sprinkle brown sugar on top and dot with butter.
- 6Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes.
- 7Just before serving heat caramel and whiskey in a microwave proof dish.
- 8Dust pudding with powdered sugar and pour some sauce over pudding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry, Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.7
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 197.3 mg
- Sodium 393.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: