Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request. Since I don't own a bread machine, I've never tried this one. I also do not know the "cook time" for it.
- 1 package yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter (or margarine)
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can blueberries, well drained,reserve liquid
- 1⁄4 cup retained juice
- 1⁄4 cup water, approximately
- In the order listed by your machine, add all ingredients into pan.
- Put well drained berries into a 2 cup measuring cup.
- Add 1/4 cup juice and enough water to equal 1 1/3 cups (about 1/4 cup water).
- Use the white bread setting on your machine.
This was ok .. the dough was pretty dense and caused my bread machine to stop, taste is good with a very slight hint of blueberry ..
This bread was so delicious and moist! I served it at a playdate and it was gone in a matter of minutes. Yum!
I have not made this recipe yet but feel sure that the last posters bread machine froze up because only 1/2 c liquid was used. The amount of liquid it states is needed in step #3 says 1 1/3 C liquid but the actual recipe only calls for a total of 1/2 C (1/4 C water & 1/4 C juice). I will try the recipe using the full 1 1/3 C of liquid and get back with a star rating.