Posted by request. Since I don't own a bread machine, I've never tried this one. I also do not know the "cook time" for it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the order listed by your machine, add all ingredients into pan.
- 2Put well drained berries into a 2 cup measuring cup.
- 3Add 1/4 cup juice and enough water to equal 1 1/3 cups (about 1/4 cup water).
- 4Use the white bread setting on your machine.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bread (for bread machine)
Serving Size: 1 (960 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1859.9
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1282.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 383.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.5 g
- Sugars 73.7 g
- Protein 45.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: