1/5 Photos of Blueberry Bread
3 hrs 15 mins
This delicious sweet bread has frozen and dried blueberries in it! I do hope you can find dried blueberries because they are so good. If not try dried cranberries or raisins. Great cut fresh all by itself, spread some butter or cream cheese on it, toast it, bake into a great bread pudding or make some yummy blueberry French toast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Berry Mixture to add at Fruit and nut setting
- 1Mix the berry mixture ingredients together set aside in refrigerator.Where they will semi defrost.
- 2Place all ingredients except Berry Mixture in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- 3Select machine to basic normal setting/with the fruit and nut setting.
- 4Add the Berry Mixture when the machine beeps at the last kneading.
- 5Take Note:.
- 6The berries will pop and make beautiful purple streaks throughout the bread.
- 7If the berries make the dough to moist just add some more oatmeal so the blueberries mix into the dough. Or you can remove when the machines kneading cycle stops and knead on a floured dough board just to blend in the berries then add back to machine let rise and bake.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.0
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 310.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: