Another yummy gluten free recipe from Australia's Super Food Ideas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato flour
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cornflour
- 2 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice bran
- 60 g reduced fat margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup gluten-free low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1Sift flours, baking powder, soda and xanthan gum into a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add sugar and rice bran, mixing well Add margarine to flour with eggs, yoghurt, milk and vanillia essence.
- 3Beat all ingredients well with an electric beater.
- 4Finally, add fresh blueberries.
- 5Stir lightly with spoon so as to not break open blueberries.
- 6Pour batter evenly into 12 non-stick muffin pans.
- 7Bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Eat warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bran Muffins - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 161.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder
gluten-free low fat vanilla yogurt