These are moist and full of berries. I found in my GI diet cookbook; a great healthy snack!
Make and share this Blueberry Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Combine All Bran and Wheat bran together.
- Stir in buttermilk and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir in liquid eggs, oil and vanilla; set aside.
- In separate bowl combine flour,Splenda, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Stir into cereal mixture just until moistened. Stir in berries.
- Divide batter among muffin tins.
- Bake 25 minutes or until tester inserted comes out clean.
- Can be frozen.
- Tip; Frozen berries work.