Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy and yummy. I made it with light Cool Whip and skim milk and it still got raves from my guests. The cooking time is actually chilling time.
- Combine 1 package of pudding mix, 1/4 cup milk, cinnamon and pureed blueberries in a saucepan.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Pour into crust and chill.
- Prepare remaining pudding as for pie (directions are on the box).
- Add 1 tsp lemon rind, cover with plastic wrap, and chill for 1 hour.
- Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip and spoon over blueberry layer.
- Combine remaining Cool Whip and lemon rind; spoon over filling.
- Chill three hours.