Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you make this ahead of time, do not whip the cream until serving time. You could probably substitute Cool Whip if you prefer.Ymmmm.
- 1 package digestive biscuit, finely crushed (about 27)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 digestive biscuits, crushed
- To make crust: Mix ingredients together and pat lightly into a 9x13 pan and bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- To make cheese layer: Mix ingredients together and spread over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 20 mins.
- To make blueberry layer: Combine blueberries,sugar,water,and lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstartch in the cold water and add to blueberry mixture,stir until thickened and pour over baked cheese layer,cool completely.
- To make topping: Whip cream with sugar and spread on top of blueberry layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed digestive biscuit crumbs and refrigerate until serving time.
- ****NOTE:IF YOU MAKE THE NIGHT BEFORE,DON'T WHIP THE CREAM UNTIL SERVING TIME.
This is a wonderful, easy dessert that I found out of Best of Bridge. I loved it for the fact that I could make a spetacular dessert ahead of time and made me look good! I would definately recommend this recipe. Thanks Rhonda for the posting...you saved me from having to do all that typing!!!