Recipe by Rhonda *J*
If you make this ahead of time, do not whip the cream until serving time. You could probably substitute Cool Whip if you prefer.Ymmmm.
Top Review by Abby Girl
This is a wonderful, easy dessert that I found out of Best of Bridge. I loved it for the fact that I could make a spetacular dessert ahead of time and made me look good! I would definately recommend this recipe. Thanks Rhonda for the posting...you saved me from having to do all that typing!!!
- 1 package digestive biscuit, finely crushed (about 27)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 digestive biscuits, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- To make crust: Mix ingredients together and pat lightly into a 9x13 pan and bake at 325 for 10 minutes.
- To make cheese layer: Mix ingredients together and spread over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 20 mins.
- To make blueberry layer: Combine blueberries,sugar,water,and lemon juice in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstartch in the cold water and add to blueberry mixture,stir until thickened and pour over baked cheese layer,cool completely.
- To make topping: Whip cream with sugar and spread on top of blueberry layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed digestive biscuit crumbs and refrigerate until serving time.
- ****NOTE:IF YOU MAKE THE NIGHT BEFORE,DON'T WHIP THE CREAM UNTIL SERVING TIME.