1/10 Photos of Blueberry Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
If you like blueberries, this breakfast treat is for you. I am prejudiced but use wild Maine berries. They have that extra "bite"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients.
- 2Beat together wet ingredients.
- 3Add butter to egg and sour cream.
- 4Add milk to sour cream mixture.
- 5Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- 6Add blueberries last and fold in carefully.
- 7Preheat lightly coated griddle or skillet over medium heat (If a non-stick pan use Pam or small amount of vegetable oil) --
- 8If you are using an electric griddle, set temperature to 360°F.
- 9Test by adding a few drops of water on hot pan -- When the drops start to "dance" on the griddle it is time to cook.
- 10For each pancake pour about a 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle.
- 11Cook on first side until bubbles that form begin to pop and edges look dry.
- 12With a spatula, turn and cook until second side is rich golden brown.
- 13Serve with Maine Blueberry Syrup #22338.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.5
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 539.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 7.5 g