Mims & Squims's Note:
Rich in antioxidents and whole grains. Good for your body, great for your taste buds--
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In mixing bowl combine rice, blueberries and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- 2Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Grease 8 glass custard cups or 8x8" baking dish with margarine.
- 3Spoon rice mixture into cups or baking dish; set aside.
- 4Combine flour, remaining sugar, pecans and cinnamon in bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles wet sand.
- 5Sprinkle over rice mixture.
- 6Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bliss Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: