Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Rich in antioxidents and whole grains. Good for your body, great for your taste buds--
Make and share this Blueberry Bliss Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons light margarine
- In mixing bowl combine rice, blueberries and 3 tablespoons sugar.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Grease 8 glass custard cups or 8x8" baking dish with margarine.
- Spoon rice mixture into cups or baking dish; set aside.
- Combine flour, remaining sugar, pecans and cinnamon in bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender until mixture resembles wet sand.
- Sprinkle over rice mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.