1/2 Photos of Blueberry Blackberry Crisp (Clean)
I love farmer's markets and all the fresh berries that I do NOT have to pick! I brought home some fresh blueberries and blackberries and made a fabulous, healthy crisp. I am "leaning" into clean eating so have been modifying a lot of my favorite recipes to be clean, higher in nutrition, and even more awesome.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups blueberries
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar, organic cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour, organic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1Clean the berries, removing all stems from the blueberries.
- 2In a small bown lix together flour, sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon
- 3If using frozen berries, add another tbs cornstarch.
- 4Toss berries with sugar/flour mixture to coat.
- 5In separate bowl, mix topping ingredients (dry) together then cut in softened butter until crumbly.
- 6Sprinkle over berry mixture.
- 7Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes or until the filling is bubbly and the topping is crisp.
- 8I like to make individual servings in silicon muffin "tins". In this case, I cook down the berry mixture for 10 minutes in the microwave and then spoon into the silicon cups. Top with topping and bake for 15 minutes at 350. I would do the same with ramekins because blueberries bake down so much.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Blackberry Crisp (Clean)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.6
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 28.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: