Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I'm posting this, but the credit should go to Orisleuth, a fellow member of the Purple Ilk. . .
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar (divided)
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar.
- Add 2 eggs, flour and vanilla.
- Press half of the mixture into the bottom of a 13"x9" baking pan.
- Cover with blueberries.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the sugar.
- Press remaining dough on top of berries.
- Lightly beat the remaining egg and brush it over the top.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and nuts.
- Sprinkle over the egg.
- Bake at 350º for 45 minutes.
Can't wait to try these. Going to a blueberry festival this weekend..so will have a plethora of them to try these with.