A blueberry filled dessert bar with the consistency of Fig Newtons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter & sugar well.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 3Add milk, vanilla, allspice & lemon & blend.
- 4In the first cup of flour, add baking powder & salt. beat inches.
- 5Continue adding flour until the dough reaches the proper consistancy for rolling.
- 6Divide dough into 2 equal parts, wrapp in plastic & chill in the refrigorator for 10-15 minutes.
- 7Roll each piece between 2 pieces of waxed paper into roughly an 8 inch square.
- 8Remove top layer of waxed paper & make an indentation with the back of a knife across the center.
- 9Spoon jam on one half, fold dough over from the center line, pinch edges to seal & cut into bars.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until light tan.
- 11Remove & cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g