From the Complete Idiot's Guide to Glycemic Index Snacks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a loaf pan.
- 2In large bowl, stir together banana, flaxseed, egg whites, honey and buttermilk.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Fold into banana mixture and stir in blueberries and walnuts.
- 4Pour into loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Banana Walnut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1054 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2244.2
- Calories from Fat 921
- Total Fat 102.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 2846.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 316.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 66.8 g
- Sugars 140.2 g
- Protein 76.6 g