Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Place all ingredients in food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in plastic container and freeze at least 2 hours.
- Take out partially frozen fruit and stir well to break up ice crystals.
- Return to freezer to completely freeze.
- Let fruit sorbet stand 15 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Great vegan recipe without the honey, maybe agave or just leave out. I added a little unsweetened vanilla almond milk to mine (just a splash or two) to get my nutribullet going. Very good combination.