Got this recipe off of a Land o' Lakes container and it looked pretty good to save.
Make and share this Blueberry Banana Snack Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large mixer bowl combine sugar, margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add bananas; continue beating until well mixed.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat at low speed until moistened.
- By hand, stir in blueberries.
- Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups until about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- After cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar, if you want.