1/7 Photos of Blueberry Banana Snack Cakes
Got this recipe off of a Land o' Lakes container and it looked pretty good to save.
My Private Note
snack c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In large mixer bowl combine sugar, margarine, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Add bananas; continue beating until well mixed.
- 3Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- 4Beat at low speed until moistened.
- 5By hand, stir in blueberries.
- 6Spoon into paper-lined muffin cups until about 3/4 full.
- 7Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 8After cooling, sprinkle with powdered sugar, if you want.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Banana Snack Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 108.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g