Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mom. It's an easy recipe that EVERYONE will love.
Make and share this Blueberry Banana Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 2 -3 bananas
- Slice bananas and fill bottom of pie shell and set aside.
- Combine sugar and cream cheese with fork until blended and set aside.
- (It's easier to mix when the cream cheese has been softened at room temperature.) Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions.
- Combine the cream cheese/sugar mixture with the Dream Whip mixture and then top banana filled pie shell with it.
- Now top center of pie with the blueberrry pie filling.
- Place in refridgerator until ready to eat.
This is just like my grandmother used to make! Everything she made was wonderful, but this was one of my favorites. My husband and kids love it too.
Awesome pie! I used cool whip instead of the dream whip, and it came out wonderful. Definitely a keeper.
Wow! Very easy and real good. Will definitely make again. Thanks