Christy March's Note:
I got this recipe from my mom. It's an easy recipe that EVERYONE will love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bananas and fill bottom of pie shell and set aside.
- 2Combine sugar and cream cheese with fork until blended and set aside.
- 3(It's easier to mix when the cream cheese has been softened at room temperature.) Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions.
- 4Combine the cream cheese/sugar mixture with the Dream Whip mixture and then top banana filled pie shell with it.
- 5Now top center of pie with the blueberrry pie filling.
- 6Place in refridgerator until ready to eat.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blueberry Banana Pie
Serving Size: 1 (746 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2040.8
- Calories from Fat 814
- Total Fat 90.4 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 1204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 296.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.1 g
- Sugars 178.6 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: